Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Personalities...

For those of you that know us personally, or outside of "The Candid Camera", you know that Heather and I are nearly opposite in our thinking styles. Heather is rather liberal, I run pretty much down the middle. Heather is boisterous outspoken, I am a bit more reserved in my thoughts.  Heather has a giggle, I have a laugh chortle that you can hear from at least 2 blocks away!

We each have different styles/interests in art -- which is actually a HUGE benefit to our clients.  Heather's gift is using her camera to capture those candid moments in life that you wish to cherish. She also likes to put an 'artsy' texture to the pictures she edits; whereas I put a softer glow to the pictures -- although I am learning to put an 'edge' to the pictures....it's a bit outside of my comfort zone.

Among all these differences, we have one thing in common -- to capture life's memories to be enjoyed forever!

We are ready and excited to capture your moments....

---Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment